Sunday, October 2, 2016

jpg. challenge #3


In this challenge we have to post pictures of our family.

this is my mom's side of the family when we all went on vacation together 4 years ago
these are my cousins on my mom's side (this picture is outdated because there are now 4 more of them oh gosh)
this is from the summer of 2015 when my dad's side of the family went on a cruise together (my face is blacked out because I was looking real rough that day)

these are my parents, they (my mom) will probably hate me for posting this sorry
update: she saw this and yelled at me for not finding a better picture.

the sister
this is my great grandmother who is no longer here but I am thankful to have known her and still have memories of her

this is my best friend Shannon, idk why you're friends with me but thanks

lastly, my cat


No comments:

Post a Comment